COLORADO(Perfect Travel Today)2/10/15/–The latest and greatest from supernatural, Mountainsmith, and Hydro Flask. These are excellent outdoor/lifestyle gifts to keep in mind for Father’s Day. These products will work hard for Dad on the trail, around town, and at home.
Made from super.natural’s performance blend of Merino Wool and polyester ( Contact Stretch Jeresy 175 material = 48% Wool, 48% Polyester & 4% Elastane), the Sport Striped Tee is your “go-to” adventure or travel tee, that won’t stink after days of abuse on the trail or in international airports.
Super.natural offers a new experience in apparel to retailers and the active lifestyle consumer through the fusion of nature, technology and design. By combining natural and engineered fibers, super.natural apparel wicks moisture and dries faster, is more durable and easier to care for than most pure products. These features, found in all of our collections, enhances our layering systems by balancing style, fit and function through a simple and elevated design process. super.natural’s major suppliers are bluesign certified, manufacturers to the highest environmental standards and only uses non-museled merino wool. To learn more about super.natural, visit http://us.sn-supernatural.com.
Hydro Flask True Pint (Your camp beverages will stay hotter, colder… longer)
- It definitely does not moonlight as a coffee tumbler! This was very intentional as the product designers wanted it to feel like a glass pint, so beer lovers could enjoy their brew the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
- The product designers delved deep into the world of glassware studying shapes such as ‘The French Jelly Glass’, ‘The American Shaker Pint’, ‘The Weissber Vase’, ‘The Nonic Imperial Pint’ along with classics like the ‘Irish Imperial Pint’. They looked to both the high and low end glassware producers including companies like the Bavarian company, Spiegelau.
- Staying in line with the classic US glass pint shape and after many iterations, the designers created an insulated pint that feels smooth and familiar against your lips.
- They developed an internal angle step change to not only aid in the pouring of a smooth beer but to also open the beer aromas as you are tipping the pint to drink.
- They eliminated the annoyance of stuck pints by introducing a subtle step feature in the bottom that also helps to reduce rubbing of the powder coating.
- Finally they created the size to have the perfect balance between feel in the hand, weight and stability on the table.
The 16 oz True Pint is made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and the double wall vacuum provides top-notch insulation power. Hydro Flask is proud that all of its products are BPA-free, 100% recyclable and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Consumers can also feel great about their purchase as the company gives 5% of its net profits to 12 different non-profits through its charitable arm 5% back.
MSRP $21.99 Colors: Blue, Black, Orange, Stainless, Brown
Mountain Dome 3
The unique hexagonal shape of this dome tent gives plenty of room for gear storage, while the three-pole design creates unrivaled headroom that you will have to see to believe. Features include Fast Fly set-up, Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability, tent fly ventilation windows with wind block, and reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment. MSRP: $269.95
Go lightweight with this sleeping bag for warmer temperatures. Stick your feet out of the new J-zip on those especially warm nights in July and August. Features include vertical V-baffle torso, right-hand J-Zipper with footbox ventilation, relaxed mummy shape, 60/40 insulation split top/bottom for improved warmth, and Form-fitting adjustable hood. MSRP:$119.95
Mountain Trunk 40L/70L/100L
This hyper-durable tarpaulin duffel bag will withstand the rigors of your travel, adventure after adventure. Padded backpack-style straps make for easy transport when you pull it off the baggage carousel. Featuring Adjustable haul handles that convert to dual shoulder strap carry, a front panel zippered pocket, Interior panel zippered mesh pocket, side haul handles, mesh storage/laundry bag included, and tie-down loops for secure storage attachment. 40L MSRP: $109.95, 70L MSRP: $119.95, 100L MSRP: $129.95
Zip Top Tote MD & LG
Returning to the line due to popular demand, the Zip Top Tote is the perfect catch-all for whatever weekend activities you have planned. A durable molded bottom allows you to carry just about any piece of gear you can fit into it. Features include a compression molded EVA bottom pan, zippered main compartment access, removable padded shoulder strap, front panel sleeve pocket, interior.
Tour Classic Hemp – MSRP: $79.99
We combined our most iconic product with a renewable resource that has become ever more abundant in our home state of Colorado, creating an instant classic. Modern features like a tablet sleeve and extra organizer pockets will make this your everyday “go to” carryall. This product features a Tuck-away waist belt and Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment, Interior padded sleeve for iPad / Kindle / Tablets, and a Removable shoulder strap. The Tour Classic Hemp ensures the perfect fit, and has all the necessary space for your everyday gear.
Cooler Tube Hemp MSRP: $24.95
New for 2015, the Hemp Cooler Tube is an eco-friendly, six-pack cooler, made from the renewable resource hemp, that you can wear. Throw it over your shoulder as a sling or strap it down to your backpack and enjoy a frosty beverage when you reach your destination.
287 S.Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211